We finished harvest in early November along with fall burndown then went straight into tiling.
We began harvest the second week of September. We have been going steady since then with a few rain events as well as a few breakdowns. Fertilizer spreading began this past week (4th week of Sept) as well as the tillage rigs.
July was really busy with spraying fungicide amidst the much-needed rain. We were also busy getting equipment ready for harvest season. Our agronomist came for our annual field day which is always a learning experience for everyone.
The month of June found us hot and dry. We finished side dressing, cut the wheat, tested our new strip-till bar, planted double crop beans, and started mowing roadsides. Also made a few additions to the dryer site. and started mowing roadsides. Also made a few...